Book Now – Choose from Fun Park Route, Advanced Rider Tour or a Private Group Tour
Private Golden Gate Park tour with your own guide for for 2 to 8 guests. Explore and learn about hidden parts of Golden Gate Park. The seven mile (11.2 km) tour route explores the eastern section of the 1017 acre (411 ha) park on winding trails and bike routes.
What’s the difference between the Advanced Golden Gate Park tour and the Golden Gate Park tour?The Advanced Golden Gate Park Segway tour is for guests who already know how to ride Segways and want to explore the park without having to repeat beginner Segway training. No beginner training means more tour time!.
LARGER GROUP EVENTS & TEAM BUILDING
We offer Group Tours for up to 100 guests. Are you planning an outing for a large group of family or friends? Or in search of a cool corporate group team building event. Your in the right place. Book a group Segway tour they’ll be talking about for years! We have hosted hundreds of successful events for companies and organizations large and small. What can we do for you?
Golden Gate Park Location
Golden Gate Park Location:
82 Hagiwara Tea Garden Drive
San Francisco, CA 94118
Look for tent in paved area directly behind the large band stage in Music Concourse.
Near Japanese Tea Garden, California Academy of Science and deYoung Museum.
WHO CAN GO
- .All guests age 12 and up and over 100 lbs (45 kg) and under 250 lbs (113 kg).
- .Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- .Pregnant guests are not allowed on the tour due to fall risk.
- .Not recommended for some guests over 70 or with mobility or motor control issues. Please call us to discuss prior to booking
- Advance Tour: All guests must have 2+ hours Segway riding experience.
- Please review complete rider requirements