Glide through Golden Gate Park with the Original San Francisco Segway Tour Company - Since 2004
This fully narrated journey will take you to the Park's best views and hidden locations while learning about the history and tales of this 1000 acre oasis in the city!
More Golden Gate Park Segway Tour Info
- Daily Golden Gate Park departures
- Experienced guides
- Easy to learn
- Locally owned and operated
- Great for families, couples, or singles!
On the guided Golden Gate Park Segway Tour you will learn about:
- The transformation of sand dunes into the lush park.
- The Music Concourse & Temple of Music
- The California Academy of Science & deYoung Museum
- The Japanese Tea Garden & CA Midwinter Exposition of 1894
- The founders vision for the park
- The Conservatory of Flowers
- Hidden sights including the Lily Pond, Storybook Cross and Fern Grotto
- San Francisco Botanical Gardens
- The National Aids Memorial
- Stow Lake and Strawberry Hill
- Rose, Shakespeare Rhododendron and Dalihia gardens
- An amazing Redwood grove, Pioneer log cabin and many other hidden gems.